Business Focused Stories

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Mon Aug 21 00:37:04 PDT 2006

I would add Patrick Lambe and Edgar Tan to the list of folks you might
look up in Singapore, Nigel.  www.straitsknowledge.com  They were lead
hosts, along with Prabu who was already mentioned, for the training
and practice workshop I did there four years ago.  They might have
some stories for you.  And that said, i'll vote for Michael's
idea,too.  Notice that if you can't have a full-blown OS meeting in
this half day, you might be able to use an hour or so for a normal
opening, post all the topics, maybe even the signups, and then leave
them wishing they'd had time to run all the sessions!

michaelh

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates
300 West North Ave #1105