SOS for OS!

Ted Ernst ted at chicagohumanist.org
Fri Apr 7 23:47:50 PDT 2006

That sounds like my attitude going into WikiSym last fall.  It was a
traditional academic conference, but I went there with my OS attitude.
 By the time it was over, we even had an agenda wall. :-)
http://ws2005.wikisym.org/space/OpenSpace

--
Humanize the Earth!  http://tedernst.com
Open more space!  http://www.openspaceworld.org