Book of Proceedings

Karen Diosy kdiosy at rochester.rr.com
Mon Sep 12 16:40:57 PDT 2005

Hi Lisa & Harrison,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and taking the time to elaborate!  Wow, the proceedings sound like an incredibly valuable and powerful document!

I recently read Ricardo Semler's second book (The Seven-Day Weekend: Changing the Way Work Works).  I learned about him through OSLIST.  He runs his company in what sounds like an OS environment.  They are always looking to simplify and asking 'why' questions.  Reading the book seemed to seed my curiosity.  The proceeding seem to be the most labor intensive and I was looking to simplify things if at all possible and valuable.

Again thanks for investing the time to bring to life for me the value of the proceedings.  If you have not guessed I have not experienced an open space event but believe in the power and would like to use it in the future with clients.
Regards,
Karen