A taster of OST meeting on 1,5 hour

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Mon Sep 12 14:50:05 PDT 2005

Ah, I see what you're saying, HO.  And you may do this too: no matter
the size of the group, I try to assemble a "Dream Team" of core people
from the host/sponsor side, to work with and handle all the logistics,
technical, site reservations, and so on.

(makes me smile because then an occasional person who was NOT associated
with all the incredible pre-work we all do as a team will sometimes ask
why - if the facilitator is making other people share these tasks,
should they pay the facilitator at all .

:o)

Lisa