Book of Proceedings

Karen Diosy kdiosy at rochester.rr.com
Mon Sep 12 12:45:32 PDT 2005

Hi all,
The exchanges today are stimulating my curiosity.  Now I have questions about the value of the proceeding.  Do you find that your clients really look at the book of proceeding afterwards?  In the spirit of simplifying I am wondering why are the proceedings done, as a compilation.  It sounds like a lot work.  I am wondering if there is an easier way or if the book of proceeding is even needed?
Karen