OSLIST Digest - 29 Sep 2005 to 30 Sep 2005 (#2005-268)

Lynda Klau lynda at drlyndaklau.com
Sat Oct 1 10:32:58 PDT 2005

Hi All,

For language beyond debate

Two alternatives come to mind:

Courageous Conversations -- also the title of  more than one book

Conversations at the Edge-- a phase David Whyte ‹the poet and corporate
speaker-- likes to use
                                             which I like very much

Best,
Lynda

Lynda Klau, Ph.D.
FOUNDER/CEO   LIFE UNLIMITED

Specializing in Human Evolution

Executive  & Life Coaching, Speaking/ Training, Clinical Psychologist

phone: 212-595-7373
E-mail:  lynda at drlyndaklau.com
website:http://www.DrLyndaKlau.com

By the time the sun rises tomorrow
The world could look entirely different.