Starting with Open Space

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 18:33:49 PST 2005

I have given up trying to teach OST. I tell people to just read the book.

But in the book, Harrison says "do this a few times and things start to
change." I've noticed that too, so the trainings I offer (and have offered
with colleagues sine 2002) are now practice workshops where we look at the
underlying practices that support Open Space. In this respect I have
benefitted a great deal from being with Toke and fellows in teh Art of
Hosting.

The practice workshop now spends a lot of time on design, and practices that
support solid preparation for an OST event. It's all about aligning practice
with process.

Cheers,

Chris