Ideas please for a different closing

Ted Ernst tedernst at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 05:47:10 PST 2005

Yesterday Sheila told us in the opening that at evening news, we would
decide together if we wished to have her close the space after day one and
have Doug re-open in the morning, or if we'd like to leave the space open
and simply have Doug close it at the end. Then during evening news she again
invited each of us to comment on that point, remarking that OSonOS is a
unique opportunity to see how different people open and close, given that
we're all using more or less the same words we learned from Harrison's book
or from someone that learned them from Harrison's book. Only a couple of
people weighed in on the topic during that circle, all agreeing that we'd
like to see one more closing and one more opening. One person said, "That
way I don't have to dream about all of this overnight!"

I dreampt about it anyway!

peace,
ted

--