training Large Scale Interventions (including Open Space) in Dutch on 8 and 9 december

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Wed Nov 9 04:56:23 PST 2005

Dear Terese,
when someone shows up on the list, that I seem not to have seen before
and who is not in the worldmap (lots of you 457 out there!!you are all
invited to include yourself, have a look http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/)
I write to them.
Tell them about the map, any projects I am involved in (like the PoP
that ho is leading in Berlin between Bologna and Helsinki including his
70th birthday party on December 2nd)and ask about their os-projects.
So, to me its also an opportunity to expand on our "community".
Mind you, I also use the delete button freely which in a way is a
cyberspace way of obeying the Law of two Feet.
Have a great day in Seattle,
did you gather last Monday at a local stammtisch in Seattle ?, we had a
blast in Berlin with 12 of us in a greek pub!
Here we are enjoying a grand sunny day with blue sky
many people celebrating the Fall Of The Wall on this day
16 years ago...what a space opener that has turned out to be for me, too.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp