training Large Scale Interventions (including Open Space) in Dutch on 8 and 9 december

Tree Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 17:38:13 PST 2005

I have noticed, recently, that more and more announcements about
workshops are getting posted to this list, increasingly by people who
are not active on the list and use it only to market their workshops.
I am happy to learn about workshops from people who are sharing
themselves on the list but I am not-so-happy to learn about workshops
from people who only show up to market their workshops.