training Large Scale Interventions (including Open Space) in Dutch on 8 and 9 december

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Nov 10 14:45:04 PST 2005

Tree -- I hear what you are saying, appreciate the sentiment and would
delicately disagree :-) -- perhaps because I am possibly the most egregious
of sinners. As you will see from a soon to be posted ANNOUNCEMENT. But I
actually like to see all this "marketing." If nothing else it gives me some
idea what some wonderful people are doing. More to the point, I receive a
reasonable number of requests from odd folks around the planet about how
they might get on with this Open Space business in their corner of the
globe. It is nice to be able to send them on their way with some program in
mind. This constitutes no endorsement on my part -- just passing some
information. Of course if the program is a disaster, I will sometimes hear
back, and for sure I don't take that trip again. But I guess in 20 some
years that unhappy circumstance has happened just twice. So I accept the
odds.

>From one old curmudgeon to another -- Keep at it my friend. Love what you
do, even when I must delicately disagree.

Harrison

NEW EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!
hhowen at verizon.net
Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html