Deep Democracy * Open Space * Other systemic methods

Tonnie van der Zouwen info at tonnievanderzouwen.nl
Tue Nov 8 02:40:14 PST 2005

Hallo Michael,

As a new member on the OSLIST I have been following your conversations
of the last week with great interest. My collegue Peter Strobosch and I
are finishing an English version of our website on Large Scale
Interventions (currently in Dutch.
We developed a training for practioners in organising and facilitating
change processes based on the principles of LSI. The training is
modelled as a kind of Search Conference around the question "what can
LSI add to my practice". Open Space Technology takes an important place
in it. In december 2005 we start with a training in Dutch, in the SoL
Academy for (potential)members of the Society for Organisational
Learning in the Netherlands. We hope to offer international courses next
year.

The website www.largescaleinterventions.com links to lot of sources. We
would like to add a link to your website and to your guide doc to
invitation writing, if you agree with it.

Please let me know.

Tonnie van der Zouwen