Attachments on the OSLIST

Change Management Toolbook holger at CHANGE-MANAGEMENT-TOOLBOOK.COM
Mon May 30 23:17:14 PDT 2005

On Mon, 30 May 2005 11:52:55 -0700, Chris Corrigan
<chris.corrigan at gmail.com> wrote:

>So, if you have something you'd like people to have, the best thing to do
is
>to post it somewhere on the web and send the link to the list. If you
don't
>know how to post something to the web, or you don;t have that kind of
>access, email the list and see if someone will host the file for you.

Hi,

I can offer to host some files without any costs involved (if they are
related to Change Management). Just send them to me. The best format is
PDF.

If you cannot write PDFs because you have just the free Acrobat reader,
you can send me any other format (such as MSWord, PPT, etc.) and I will
convert them into PDF.

Regards
Holger
The Change Management Toolbook