Re: Only "so long"  (Long)

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Mon May 30 14:53:19 PDT 2005

Happy Birthday, Ralph--and congratulations for opening space for the ride of
a lifetime!

Knowing you, I predict that you will find deep community in many places
across this land.   Have a wonderful time--and be prepared to bring us a trip
report!

Love,

Joelle

P.S.   I'm going to be reading your poem again, in an expanded workshop on
the same subject of healing, on June 18, so we will be thinking good thoughts of
you just about the time you are starting off.