Craig

Craig Gilliam wcraiggilliam at hotmail.com
Mon May 30 05:40:16 PDT 2005

Harrison and all:

I am preparing to do an OS with a group of about 125.  It is a three day
experience.  The second day, in the afternoon, the group wants to have fee
time for golf, reading, whatever people want to do.  Then, we will come back
that evening for evening news.  My questions are simple, but I wanted to ask
being rather new at this work.
1)  Is there any problem from your experience with our having the OS
meetings, free time, then coming back for Evening News in the evening?
About a 4 hour interval of free time.  Am I losing anything or is going
directly from OS groups into Evening News better from your experience?  What
energy or continuity am I losing, if any?
2)  This raises another question--While doing the large and small groups in
OS, at what point does OS stop.  Can free time be as much OS as the
intentional groups dealing with a specific topic or question?  After all, in
the free time, I am certain many will be talking about what happened in the
OS.  Any thoughts?

Oh yeah, I am also am going to be sending another question on Strategic
Planning and ermeging order in the near future.   The questions keeping
coming like flowing river. . .Sorry about asking so many.

Thanks,
Craig