The Question(s)

Jack Ricchiuto jack at designinglife.com
Sat May 28 19:55:00 PDT 2005

I too believe that Open Space is an invitation to engage in the large self, transcending the small self. I also think of it as a process rather than event. If participants in the event see themselves as inviters into the process, then they effectively invite people to participate in the larger self of the community. Those that can't will do the only thing they could. And those that can will do the only thing they could. Leaving behind any consideration of regret, we embrace the joy we're invited to discover.

Jack

jack ricchiuto
two.one.six/three.seven.three/seven.four.seven.five
www.designinglife.com / www.appreciativeleadership.org