Idea / suggestion for a little change at openspaceworld.org

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Fri May 27 04:01:42 PDT 2005

Hello Michael,

when I understand it right ... the .ORG side is an open invitation to
connect with the people and practices, insights and experiences that are OST
and the .NET side is a place to show the practice of OST. I have a bit
difficulties to understand, why we have two wikis. Maybe you explained it
already several times :) Was the idea to have one side (in diferent
languages) only for OST newcomers and one as a resource side for active OST
colleagues? My impression is, that the .ORG side is much more known than the
other side. It would be interesting to know how many visitors the .ORG side
per month has and how many the .NET side has. Could you tell me/us the
amount of visitors? I guess, that a huge number of websites and OST
colleagues have a link only to the .ORG side. Therefore I think, that a
section "Community Events" could make sense at the .ORG side (because this
is the place for open invitation to connect people).

But if you think .NET is the right place -- okay, I am also happy with this
solution :)

Do I need an access code to insert an event at .NET ? This page is "only to
read" too.

Thanks a lot!
Gabriela