Idea / suggestion for a little change at openspaceworld.org

Michael Herman mjherman at gmail.com
Fri May 27 01:51:42 PDT 2005

It makes perfect sense, Gabriela, and yet I've made this section
several times and it always just sits there with nothing, or perhaps
one or two things listed.  I think the place to make it would be in
the .NET side of the house, if we try it one more time.  Do you want
to set it up?

michael

--

Michael Herman Associates
http://www.michaelherman.com

Small Change News Network
http://www.smallchangenews.org
...blogging giving flourishing

Omidyar Network meets in Chicago, July 29-31st!
http://www.moreandmore.us
...people making good things happen