leverage points

Masud Sheikh masheikh at COGECO.CA
Tue May 24 18:03:22 PDT 2005

That's OK, OH
As long as you don't insist that there is only one "flavour" - and accept
that doubting Thomas who went to Goa, had as much (OK, perhaps not
exactly "as much", perhaps more, maybe less) value as Peter, who went to
Rome.

But it was wonderful, the way your words "blinding flash of the obvious"
mirrored Dana words like "the shared ideas in the minds of society" ("OS
believers" in this case) or "everyone knows them". Everyone other
than "new entrants" - or children in a world of adults. Then, the children
get hammered by adults, as Raffi was by "true believers" of OS (Sorry for
the heresy, "true believers").
Masud

Harrison Owen <hhowen at comcast.net> wrote:
>Well I wouldn't limit it to folks who felt invited to come. There are
always the "strangers." One of the odd things about every Open Space is
that strangers show up. And almost inevitably they make a major
contribution (why I don't know).  But for whatever reason -- they cared
enough to come. So I stick with the original words and interpretation.
Judgmental or not. And for me it does not feel very judgmental. Just a
statement of fact. (Blinding Flash of the obvious and all that)