leverage points & Control --I wish I had it

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Tue May 24 17:39:58 PDT 2005

Wendy -- the principles were not (as is usually the case) worked out in advance as prescriptions of what ought to happen. Rather they were observations by myself and many others as to what actually did happen. The same would be true with the Law. Not an "ought" but an "is."

Is this right? I don't know, but that is the way it happened. Whenever I say Principles and Law -- I always smile, because I know it/they are not what people usually expect.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD  20854