OST question

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Wed May 18 05:12:10 PDT 2005

Hi BJ,

between 1999 and 2002 we developed a text-based real-time conference system for holding OST meetings on-line. The following eBook (PDF) contains a describtion of the OpenSpace-Online® metholdology, application fields, with testimonials and user-feedbacks:
 http://www.openspace-online.com/OpenSpace-Online_eBook_en.pdf

Or let him know about the International OpenSpace-Online® Community and Benefit Real-time Event with and for OST facilitators on July 2nd, 2005:
www.OpenSpace-Online.com/event/050702e/index.php.

If your friend is looking for a good overview about open collaboration internet tools in general, asynchronous forums or other real-time tools, here another good tip:
http://www.thinkofit.com.

I remember also, that Gabriel Sherley developed a good asynchronous web-based tool for ongoing open collaboration. Maybe it would be a good idea to ask him for further information too. You could find his email address via: www.openspaceworldmap.org

Have a nice day,
Gabriela

OpenSpace-Online GmbH - The Power of People!
Resselsteig 30, 12209 Berlin, Germany
eMail: contact at OpenSpace-Online.com
phone: +49-(0)30-772-31-69
fax: +49-(0)30-77-39-20-21