Access Queen says: about that auction...

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Fri May 6 04:59:34 PDT 2005

Therese -

Thank you for that incredible story - and I remember seeing that shawl's
first and second birth and rebirth as an offering of generosity...

Raffi (and everyone) -
You wrote:
<Do I understand correctly that the fun-raised monies go to the
AccessQueenKing fund? Do we need to be present to offer a good/service
or auction at Halifax? I have a number of interesting services that I
could offer at auction. But at this point for I'm not sure I'll be at
OSonOS if even for the
Halifax.>

Whether you physically attend the OSonOS or not, you can make an
offering of services or an item when you are there -or- by sending it
through someone else who's going (who can make a little sign for it and
track what it collects).

The money goes to Access Queen Fund if you state that in the offer; or
it can go to you (some people sell things to raise money there to help
them offset the cost of their travels to OSonOS).

Of course, I do hope you can make it so that more of us can meet you and
share what your 'Raffi-ness' (Raffiosity?) can add to our collective
experience.  But either way I know you will be there in spirit!

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e