Access Queen says: about that auction...

Therese Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Fri May 6 12:40:13 PDT 2005

I strongly, strongly encourage people to send something to the auction
whether they will be in Halifax or not. . .

Also, I strongly and warmly invite everyone who will be selling things
to help pay their expenses to be sure and contribute something to the
auction, itself.

And I think the auction should be clearly separate from the sales
table so it is clear how people can contribute to the wellbeing of the
'whole' community.  I am happy to be an auction coordinator, esp. if I
can be an auction goddess.  I will be happy to make up a bid sheet for
all donated gifts and keep the auction table organized, etc.

Today's auction idea:  if you have published a book, you might
consider donating a copy of it to support the community in the
auction.  If you have published a book and will not be in Halifax, you
can send your book.  I will happily receive gifts to the auction from
folks who will not be in Halifax and make a commitment to get them in
the auction.  But I don't want to limit another's fun. . . others can
also take on this service to the community.

--
Warmly,
Therese Fitzpatrick