Access Queen says: about that auction...

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Wed May 4 23:27:19 PDT 2005

Thanks Therese for the story!
You convinced me!
I love the concept of fun-raising. We drop the "d," because, "duh"
it's so obvious!

Do I understand correctly that the fun-raised monies go to the
AccessQueenKing fund? Do we need to be present to offer a good/service
or auction at Halifax?

I have a number of interesting services that I could offer at auction.
But at this point for I'm not sure I'll be at OSonOS if even for the
Halifax.

Please advise,
Ding ding ding,
Raffi