multiple facilitator roles

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil wendy at xe.net
Wed May 4 23:22:16 PDT 2005

Thanks, Lisa!

I like your idea of a Dream Team.  That's a great way of framing it that I think will help me in inviting sponsors to a deeper level of responsibility and action.

I am not so much thinking of the energy revolving around an outside team, as providing a serving/supporting energy so that my sponsors and their colleagues can be present in their participation in the event -- this may be more relevant to my particular situation, where most of my work is with small agencies where the sponsors are clear about wanting to give full attention to their participation and not have to worry about whether the printer is going to work, or to be seen as 'facilitating/organizing' in any way on the day of--they just want to be one more ant (thanks, Harrison :))...

Cheers,
Wendy