Reflections at 100

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Wed May 4 12:09:55 PDT 2005

Chris and all--

You have asked

 << What is the depth at work here?

I have been pondering this a lot lately, and have set myself about the
project of trying to figure it out. I have found several answers. They are
meaningful to me; perhaps they will be so to you, too; perhaps they will
suggest others; or perhaps you will disagree.

So if you please, I will post what I see here a few at a time and see what
conversations they might or might not stir up. Here goes:

      These are the results we have come to expect:

      1. People of good will work and think toward
      the end of the spectrum dealing with holistic
      viewpoints, big pictures and essential
      directions; not just how we get somewhere,
      but where and why.

      2. People die; persons are brought forth.
      Dialogue brings persons into being.

      3. Life acquires new possibilities.

                              :-Doug. Germann
                              Seeking people making community change.