Multiple Facilitator Roles in Open Space

Andrew Rixon Andrew.Rixon at csiro.au
Mon May 2 23:56:47 PDT 2005

Dear All,

In traditional forms of group processes there is 'room' for
co-facilitation, ie, where more than one facilitator can work together
with the group.

It appears (based on my limited learnings in Open space) that there is
'room' for only ONE Open Space facilitator within a group?

I would be interested to hear your views regarding this...

Kind regards,

Andrew

--

Andrew Rixon B.Sc(hons) PhD

Urban Water Infrastructure

CSIRO- Manufacturing and Infrastructure Technology

http://www.cmit.csiro.au

P.O Box 56 (Graham Road), Highett, 3190, Victoria, Australia

Tel: +61 3 9252 6363

Fax:+ 61 3 9252 6249

Mobile: 0400 352 809

Email: Andrew.Rixon at csiro.au