Reflections at 100

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Tue May 3 09:25:48 PDT 2005

On 5/3/05, Harrison Owen <hhowen at comcast.net> wrote:

> This is not about pride of authorship -- but Chris's dream was my own
> several years ago.

I'm sure this is just one of many of my dreams that were yours several years
ago Harrison. The longer I keep doing this, the more I have this sense of
walking in footsteps!

I will look for an opportunity to do this, and I'm certain that it wo't be
far off. Lucas's suggestions give some practical ideas. All that's required
is just the right venue, client and technical knowhow - a trciky combo for
sure, but possible.

Chris

CHRIS CORRIGAN
Consultation - Facilitation