Limerick

Masud Sheikh masheikh at cogeco.ca
Mon May 30 17:51:06 PDT 2005

I am sitting at my desk drinking red wine, and eating wasabi nuts (got them
from Toronto Chinatown). Anyone who thinks that Pakistani cuisine (also
called 'Indian", even though the original "Indians" did not eat meat. The
barbecue stuff that you guys like, only came to India after the Mughals
invaded India) is "hot" should try wasabi. Anyway, since Ralph Copleman
won't be around to post his limericks, here is one from me:

An epicure dining at Crewe

Found quite a large mouse in his stew

The waiter said

Don't shout, or wave it about

Or the others would be wanting it too.

Perhaps you don't care for mice in your stew

But wasabi nuts with red wine sure go well

Take care, ladies and gentleman

Masud

Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at
the testing point - C.S. Lewis