What I Have Learned

ashley cooper mail.easilyamazed at gmail.com
Tue May 17 21:36:27 PDT 2005

Hello friends,

It's an honor to share with you what I have learned since embracing this
path to live my life in Open Space, opening space for life, opening space
for the divine within:

Whoever comes are the right people. Whatever comes up is the right stuff.
(Whoever comes out is the right part of myself!)
Whatever happens is all that could.
When it starts is the right time.
When it's over, it's over.

An awareness within myself that I am not contributing to nor learning from a
moment is an invitation for me to sink into another moment in which I Am.

Passion is bounded by responsibility.

Be who I need to Be. Do what I need to Do. Trust and have faith.

Thank your for these blessings.

with love,
ashley