Reflections at 100--# 23, 24 & 25

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Tue May 17 20:05:59 PDT 2005

To my good friends--

Here are my last three observations on what is going on in conversations we
see in OS. I will try to post the whole collection in a day or two. In the
meantime, care to add your own reflections?

      23. Shields come down. We meet and are met as we truly
      are.

      24. We are honoring the above, beyond and within of
      each person. We are welcoming the voice of those so
      often unheard--and we are hearing.

      25.  Conversation is how we change the world. This
      particular one we touch daily. And the one we all live
      in.

What do you see?

                              :-Doug. Germann
                              Seeking people making community change.