OSLIST Digest - 16 Apr 2005 to 17 Apr 2005 (#2005-104)

Denise Lalonde Dlalondeny at aol.com
Sun May 8 08:25:45 PDT 2005

Hello Raffi:

I would like to highly recommend for you "Nonviolent  Communication" by Dr.
Marshall Rosenberg.  It is a wonderful approach for  understanding and/or
unpacking our needs and emotions, and thus being more open  to hearing others with
empathy and compassion.   You can find many  resources on _www.cnvc.org_
(http://www.cnvc.org) .

Warm regards,
Denise Lalonde
Denise Lalonde
Lalonde Consulting and Coaching
_dlalondeny at aol.com_ (mailto:dlalondeny at aol.com)

In a message dated 4/18/2005 2:00:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,