Corporate Volunteerism

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Thu Mar 24 14:49:28 PST 2005

This is wonderful – without your permission I have been sending it all over
the world to development folks at places like the World Bank – with a note
saying something like SEE – this is what you could be doing.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20845

Phone 301-365-2093

Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: