NO Such Thing as non-self-organizing system

Robyn S Berkessel robyn at litglobal.com
Wed Mar 16 09:45:16 PST 2005

 Hear! Hear!

For me the image of the people in the Ukraine with their orange scarves
against the bleak backdrop of the urban landscape standing peacefully, for
days and weeks, united in their resolve and their desire for their voices to
be heard is implanted in my brain and heart.  That image that fills me with
joy and hope and love of humanity.  Nothing to do with the politicians
wheeling and dealing and taking ownership with their grand posturing - that
brings out a whole lot of very different emotions.   We are currently
witnessing the power of people and their capacity to self-organize on all
fronts - a dissatisfaction with what exists seems to tap into that innate
capacity, in most instances.  Need to give that more thought.

Robyn