Principles, Process, and People

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Mon Mar 14 11:09:10 PST 2005

Luis Wrote: "If people arrives to the same process and outcomes without
mentioning them the principles and the law, that does not means that they
(principles and law) are a part of the territory and not of the map?"

I guess. But what I was really talking about is our articulation of
principles and law. I think we do pretty good, but what we say and the
reality we speak about are two different things. I think. And saying the
words, even thinking the thoughts can be quite different from being the
being, as it were.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit:

Thanks Harrison for your profound and challenger reflection.

My two cents on it:

If people arrives to the same process and outcomes without mentioning them
the principles and the law, that does not means that they (principles and
law) are a part of the territory and not of the map?

Juan Luis