Principles, Process, and People

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 09:42:57 PST 2005

I think that's right Juan.  Just for fun I've done a handful of Open
Space Tech meetings without talking about the principles and the law.
It works fine.

I am a practictioner of Harrison's challenge to find one more thing
not to do in terms of the process, but ironically I find myself adding
to my own PRACTICE of Open Space every time I do one.  What this means
is that instead of spreading my energy into "doing" stuff for the
group, I try to sink it deeper into "being" more and more authentic
and aligned with my facilitation practice and the group's potential.

The law and the principles are the territory like the Rocky Mountains
are the territory.  Whether or not you draw them on a map is
immaterial to their continued existence.

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN

Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com