Principles, Process, and People

Juan Luis Walker B. jlwalker at MI.CL
Mon Mar 14 13:02:08 PST 2005

I'm in accord with Chris, but what are you trying to say me Harrison? I
dont know if I understand the meaning of "our articulation of the
principles and the law". By "being the being, as it were" do you mean that
we should be in complete silence, focused in the freedom of the territory
that we as facilitators offered to the participants?

Remember also that my problem is english, and writing this is all an
epopeya for me.

Cheer,

Juan Luis Walker
("alias" johnnie walker)