Research Reminder

Therese Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 13:56:21 PST 2005

Just a small response to Larry's passing comment about "Ken Wilber and
Spiral Dynamics".  Ken Wilber did not develop the Spiral Dynamics (SD)
model and his use of Spiral Dynamics has revealed a bit of a schism in
SD circles.  Since the topic is 'research', I just felt a mile need to
clarify that Ken Wilber's Spiral Dynamics is not considered Spiral
Dynamics by everyone.

--
Warmly,
Therese Fitzpatrick