Research Reminder

Lucas Gonzalez lgs0a at yahoo.es
Thu Mar 10 14:33:39 PST 2005

 --- Harrison Owen <hhowen at comcast.net> escribió:
> OK Larry :-) I have a 400 person OS with a major health care
> provider. I am
> forwarding them the material, and if they are agreeable, we are off
> to the
> races.

Wow - that would make it two on health-care!

Is health-care particularly complex?  I'm biased as that's where I
work.  And yes, they are planning a local meeting which will not be in
open space at all.

What makes an organisation or situation particularly complex?  Any
examples of something that looked complex and was not so, or the other
way round?  My initial guess is that complexity is always present, even
if we don't look at it.  But I'm not sure.

Lucas

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es