Research Reminder

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 14:22:17 PST 2005

OK Larry :-) I have a 400 person OS with a major health care provider. I am
forwarding them the material, and if they are agreeable, we are off to the
races. Research really has never been my "thing" - goodness knows it could
change my mind - which is already made up! But on the off chance that I have
missed something, I am ready to give it a spin. :-) :-) All of which is
another way of saying I really hope that everybody on this list would
seriously consider doing the same. We could all benefit enormously from the
results of such research, and thank you Larry et al for taking the lead.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20845

Phone 301-365-2093

Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: