conducting OST meeting for an organization that is just forming

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Wed Jun 29 07:12:27 PDT 2005

Dear Jeremy,

That is impressive! I am curious, how did you motivate people to come
to the event. Did you use storytelling pre-event?

Harrison, I am wondering how I might frame the storytelling on the
eve of the OST meeting. Indeed to make this not just *my* stories, but
the stories of everyone who attends.

Stories of creating healthy and balanced organizations?
Of creating one's dream?
Of accessing the open space of consciousness to be creation?

Hmmm,
raffi

                          mailto:raffi at bk.ru