conducting OST meeting for an organization that is just forming

Elwin and Joan elwinandjoan at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 11:17:06 PDT 2005

My experience underscores what Harrison and Jeff said.

In my case, seven small business owners gathered to found a joint
venture to be located in Baltimore, USA.

One of the group members knew everyone. The others had never met.

They came from France, Germany, Netherlands, Canada and USA.

All were microbiologists or the equivalent.

 The invitation was a two sentence email giving the day, time and
place. It was a ONE DAY Open Space with “How do we create a company?”
as the theme.

That was the end of May and today the company is sure to be in
production 1 September.

All are thrilled and,of course, so am I.

It “always” works!

eg

Elwin Guild
Future Development International