SV: Timing for really large groups

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Wed Jun 15 14:51:27 PDT 2005

Dear Christine
Recently I was supposed to facilitate an OST with 500 persons april 13th
(school managers´ I have told about on the list). Well to make a long story
short, I got ill - had to go to hospital to do a surgery in my belly, and my
dear friend Eiwor jumped in and helped me out. And now I´m fine - opened
space 7 times since then.

Anyhow, we had a very large screen where all issues went up as soon as they
were announced. There was a "helper" to whom everyone went on their way to
the wall. Might be possible for you to have one screen/helper like that for
each session space?
Kind regards & many good luck wishes!
Thomas Herrmann, Sweden