Craig--Questions

Craig Gilliam wcraiggilliam at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 28 15:14:36 PDT 2005

As I work with OS, it seems that the question (call it calling question or
theme) around which the OS emerges is critical.  The appropriate question
carefully worded seems to hold the potential to take a group to those
unexplored regions.

Is there any collection or list of questions people have used/developed
through OS?  I think it would be a helpful and fascinating list.

Is there any good literature on what makes for a provocative question that
allows groups to move to a deeper levels of emotional and spiritual process?

Thanks!,
Craig