Craig--Questions

EVERETT813 at aol.com EVERETT813 at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 20:49:55 PDT 2005

In a message dated 6/28/05 3:18:43 PM, wcraiggilliam at hotmail.com writes:

> Is there any collection or list of questions people have used/developed
> through OS?  I think it would be a helpful and fascinating list.

Craig,

I think it would be worse than useless.   Because it will likely block
thinking deeply about the emergent situation in the here and now.   The more
something is codified, the more rigid and inflexible it becomes and therefore unable
to respond effectively to the real need.   You, being on the spot with your
creative mind, joined by others, is of far, far greater import than any list.
Trust your own Self.

Paul