Access Queen says: Who needs help on Registration fees?

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Tue Jun 28 12:41:18 PDT 2005

Hello, dear colleagues -

A warm hello to all of you, whether you are coming to OSonOS in Halifax
in spirit or in person !

(Have you registered yet?  for more information about the Open Space on
Open Space, this year's annual global gathering of OpenSpaceniks, see:
http://www.openspacehalifax.ca <http://www.openspacehalifax.ca/>  )

Thank you so much to those of you who are donating money, roomshares,
rides and resource before the OSonOS -- and items to sell in the Global
Village Marketplace and Silent Auction at the OSonOS - all for the
Access Queen Fund, which helps fabulous Access Queen Askers be more able
to attend each year's Open Space on Open Space.

The Access Queen Fund always welcomes your financial or resource
donations.  To donate, contact me directly at lisaheft at openingspace.net
.

And for those of you who have been thinking of registering for the
OSonOS in Halifax but are worried you cannot afford the registration
fee:

Please contact me at lisaheft at openingspace.net and we can discuss how
the Access Queen Fund may be able to help you.

I am so   p r o u d  of those of you who ask - because you jump into the
unknown with faith and intention and you let us know how we can help you
realize your dream of coming to the OSonOS.

I am so   p r o u d  of those of you who give - because you help make
dreams come true.

Together, we practice taking good care of one another and good care of
ourselves.

Love, to all of us,
Lisa
L i s a   H e f t