the world tribunal on iraq

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Wed Jun 29 22:13:13 PDT 2005

Paul, you might be right...

For me, it gives me hope to see that people do some action together.

If you had a chance to check the web page, you see how much time spent , how many people from different countries came together,
how they worked seriously.(i don't know all the participants but those from turkey are best professors, very well know in their area; economics, law
and so on)

They worked for 3 days presenting documents of prouf etc...it was really like an objective tribunal. So it was not a meeting for criticism.

I see this as a wonderful attempt to do something fair...to do something at least....to do the least they can do....

Funda