Not in Halifax -plus - Access Queen update

Cheryl Honey wecare at familynetwork.org
Fri Jul 29 01:12:36 PDT 2005

I had such a strange sensation today when I didn't get my daily dose of OS gift exchanges. Everyone must be busy packing for Halifax. I too will be on my way in the morning. I won't be arriving in Halifax where I so long to be among you...I'll be driving in the treacherous heatwave through the Rocky Mountains from Seattle to Aurora, Colorado, where my 13 year old daughter Emma will be playing center field for the Lady Sharks in the National Championship Playoffs all next week. I love the opportunity to be a mother and participate in her life in this way. I'm glad I can still share the OS experience through the postings. It's also heart warming to know that some of you are rooting for Emma and will be asking how she did when you get back. Save a place for us in the circle where magic happens.

In love and light,
Cheryl