To a Great OSONOS in Halifax!

ICA Taiwan icataiw at ms69.hinet.net
Thu Jul 28 20:27:01 PDT 2005

Dear all,

As suitcases get packed and people head out in buses, cars, planes,
boats and trains, I for one am traveling vicariously with you.   And
looking forward to the reports, pictures and stories in and around
this great event.

While you are there we will be opening a little more space here in
Asia, even planning one for my own organization.

With an eye toward the future, I have heard rumors of 2006 possibly
traveling to the UK.  Sounds great to me.

So here's to the next 20 for Harrison and Open Space!!

Gail
--
Gail West, ICA
3F, No. 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou West Road