While any of us yet live...

Cheryl Honey wecare at familynetwork.org
Thu Jul 21 12:09:59 PDT 2005

I recently graduated from Antioch University in Seattle where I took a Large
Group Intervention class. Peggy Holman who has worked closely with Harrison,
made a presentation on OS and I loved the potential that the process evokes.
Peggy and her colleagues published the Change Handbook that is being used by
universities to teach organization and system change approaches. It's a
terrific resource!

Be well,
Cheryl